“To support and advocate for member Free Clinics and the populations they serve.”
Through a collaborative network we will improve access to health care for the uninsured and underinsured people of North Carolina. We will know we have achieved our vision when:
- All uninsured and underinsured North Carolinians will have statewide access to healthcare.
- Free Clinics are financially secure.
- Free Clinics have an adequate number of volunteer professionals.
- All NCAFC members are accredited.
- There is a strong participation and engagement by clinic personnel and volunteers in NCAFC activities.
- NCAFC is the primary source of information and education for free clinics and uninsured individuals.
Click here for more information on our core values and objectives.
Partner with us! By partnering with our member clinics, we provide a tremendous Return on Investment for our supporters. In 2013, for every $1.00 invested in free clinics, $7.54 in free healthcare was provided. On average, a $295.00 investment will provide free healthcare services to one patient for an entire year!
How to Donate
Help us to continue to serve our local communities throughout North Carolina. Your donation will help us better serve the uninsured and underinsured of North Carolina.
Please review the following links for details on our organization: